Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

美人计

oh mine...
jolin always makes me wanna dance
now im learning 美人计
i wan dance it beautifully

i really so behsong =.=
my parent go to genting tmr again wor!!!
diu..always go go go
giv the money to me better lar
always waste it...
luckily no need go to sis's house jek
if not, i wan 断绝父女母女关系 jor
lolx. just joke


tis friday go vanilla house BBQ
so kei doi~
tis time de activity got a lot of ppl
happy =DD
because they are my lovely classmates <3



aiyuh..im finding a song
but i donnoe wat name is it
so i cant find it
and i cant hear the lyrics clearly
just noe got "put your hands up"
lolx..
the song quite nice..and i wan to dance with the song de
but cant find =(
xun jor...
i will find it out de
if u noe then tell me wat name is it wor..
thks. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment