Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Monday, December 13, 2010

miss u all

this holiday not bad lar
advantage: i can bei guan.. xD
disadvantage: i miss my friend =(


erm.. actually i dn hv change obviously lar
but i found myself geh sifat small jor bit.. haha!
and now, i more love sporting and dancing jor..


 
so long didnt see me
got miss me mou leh?
now jau let u see har photo lar..
=D


donnoe y my eyes small jor ==


love this butterfly so much. xD



UEC result ahhhh...
everyone affraid
but actually hor...
i not very scared jek lor ==
now gan jeong also lei ng qit jor


next year im 16 years old jor
wow.. adult lor =D
but old jor.. aiz...
hahahahahahahahahahaha
next year can see u all wear long pants lur
cant imagine har~


speechless jor...
see ya at January lar.

im enjoying my holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment