Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Saturday, August 7, 2010

my dream

i won it =D
when i noe we get the first
i was shocked

i cant blieve i get the best "Beng Geng"
quite happy =)




today i told my mom
wat i will do when i am 19yrs old
where i wan to go when i graduated

i told her...
i wan go to America
i wan study at there
and all the reasons are same
i wan to take part AMERICAN IDOL
i not only wanna to be famous
i wanna to prove chinese also can better than American
i wan bcome "boom red"
i wan bcome "boom cold"
lolxxXD

and my mom response is....

---u study hard and practice your singing good good first lar---


i will do it...
i must do it...
bcoz i m the girl who full of Dream
i m the girl who full of Strong
i wan all ppl noe me
i wan all ppl noe y i wan to do it


just bcoz of someone =)


No comments:

Post a Comment