Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Quit ...

it's time for me to quit
UEC is coming !!
about 2 months later
oh my godness
i hvn't study anything yet
monthly test also didnt start studying
sei geng lor =(
less online since tmr
this time im serious
REALLY NO TIME JOR!


cant lazy anymore
5A and 45kg
always remind me, my friends


me fat jor!!!!
very very sad lor
fat jor 2kg ah!!!!
sei lor...
how to keep until 45kg oh??
diao.. T.T

i still tell myself i can do it
if not i will fatter =.=

cant eat meat tis week jor
bcoz my sis!
suddenly wan eat pizza today
make me cant tahan again
so this weekend cant eat meat as a punishment
actually eat vege also very good geh =)


hahaha.
vanilla and "him" very funny de lor
---- "XX, 靓女啊~" ----
someone shouted into J1B
then we all just laugh tat Vanilla
your love bcome high tone jor
cannot ply dark love jor~ HAhaha.


these few days, hv fun with my jimuis
quite happy
no need think too much
=) keep it, babe



No comments:

Post a Comment