Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Sunday, August 15, 2010

examing sunday

y i still on9?
bcoz i will do it every sunday
learning comp mah~ lolx

then....
y u can see my blog?
bcoz u still on9!!
y u still on9??
lolxx...


a little bit busy these few days
busy wat?
exam and keep fit lur...




yesterday joejoe ask me a question

---"do u still crying when think about him?"---

---" no, i hv no time to cry for him"---

ya, i really hv no time =)
even though i hv time, i wont cry too
unvalueable for me

last night i studied sambil watch tv with my parents
my mom was watching the Astro Old Song competition
i don like the programme actually
but the song last night attracted me
especially a song called  "gao mong but sui gei"
touched :'(
think about him again...=.=


tmr chinese and maths
easy job, man...
haha...
but never study maths yet
no time lu......
after learning comp gt tuition
after tuition need to learn singing
lolx...tonight cannot slp jor


yeapi~ after exam go to eat Thai food
yummy..nya~
cant wait anymore =D



No comments:

Post a Comment