Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

economy prob

im worry about my family now
yesterday i just noe our economy facing prob.
actually all just bcoz my dad wanna buy a new house


yesterday i was studying
my mom & my sis suddenly talk about my dad

> dad still wan the house ah??

> donnoe him lor. yesterday he bring a fren come and discuss about the work.

> he really wan the house ah!??

> i ask him already, he said he don wan the house, just wan money

> really mou? he wan sell his crane ah?

> ya lar. he said he wan sell it wor

> mayb he wan sell it then buy a new house

> i think he really wan to do tat..aiz...he very cow

> aiyu..the crane also got your name de mah.u dn sign then he also cant sell one

> i also donnoe wat should do

> if he really wan to buy house, sell tis house then buy lar

> u think sell a house very easy gah??

> ya wor..then how ah? borrow from bank first lar

> we very old jor, bank wont lend us one

> aiyu...like tis jau don buy lar

> ya lor.. i noe he wont hv enough money de..if he really wan to buy new house, we will very sanfu one. just like b4, we buy tis house also dn hv enough money..borrom from tis, borrow from tat...so all ppl also think we poor, our name in this street so bad jor de...i don wan same thing happen again..but he still don understand...so cow...still wan buy new house

> i noe he wish he can hv a more comfortable house to live his old life.

> who don wan a comfortable house oh? but he don hv tis ability mah...



aduh..they make me very ganjeong
i wan to reach my dream earlier
i wan to earn money to buy new house for them
aiyuh..make me very confused jor

wat should i do?
im a black sheep in this house
although my family not very rich
but i always spend money
and waste it insensibly


now..

i should save money?
cannot!
i wan to spend money for packing my image

i should study hard?
yes!
of course u need to do it

i should practise singing harder?
of course lar...
if not how to bcome a singer oh??

i should change school?
maybe.
bcoz private school need to pay


 don think too much
i cant help my family actually




finally exam finished
relax??  NO...
UEC is coming soon  T.T

friday will hv a relax day with my lovely frends
happy  ^^

saturday hv a performance...
so long didnt sing on the stage jor
a little bit scared =P


however..today
hv a nice day =)



No comments:

Post a Comment