Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Monday, August 23, 2010

aiyuhhh
i cant blieve myself so stupid
yesterday i go the house but i forget take photo
now sin think dou...lolxx

i like the park so much
just opposite of the house
i like the design of the house
but i don like the design of my bedroom

then...conclusion is??
don't know
i donnoe wat they are discussing
i think my dad wont buy tat house jor
bcoz my mom and sis don like
byebye. the park tat i love
lolxx

 nvm lar...i love my old house too
bcoz it full of memories



saturday night
hv a performance successfully
but quite boring there
bcoz listen to uncle auntie singing for 4 hour
my mom praise me tat night
she said my sound so strong and nice
quite happy ^^


fishangel in jor hopital on friday night
mayb tat day she ply dou so crazy
worrying
then saturday i sms her
she said she need to do operation
and yesterday she sms me
i noe she is fine at tat time
yeapi~
come back to school faster ahhhh FISH




now...

let's talk about my most angry thing


tat sei Cheong Li Ting
she changed kafe place
now the new student sit bside me
very dulan =(((
i wan kafe ahhhh
we all so ng seh dek him

i will be very bored since kafe away
no ppl acc me ply
no ppl acc me chat
no ppl acc me study
no ppl acc me do many many things jor
=( we will miss u, kafe

lolx..say dou he die jor gam
hahaha...

after UEC, i wan to ply tat sei fei poh
until she cannot tahan
blek blek blek...hate her so much





late jor. hou ngan fen
gdnight lur~
MuacksSss...

No comments:

Post a Comment