Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

olivenz memories (20.8.2010)

 
my face damn big  T.T



 
回眸一拍



 
u take me, i take u
lolx





lazy to upload jor
another at facebook
wan to see jau go facebook bah. =P


still got some pic need to upload
but no enough time to edit
tmr lar =)
about performance one

these few days i so weak
i everyday pengsan now
mayb didnt slp enough
i think someday i will fall down on the floor
lolx...
i so heavy, nobody can carry me
haha..so need to keep fit more harder


still got 3 weeks...
his birthday is coming soon
i really donnoe should i buy a present
or just send him a wish?
donnoe.
if buy present, what should i buy?
he like famous thing de wor
i so poor jor. how buy??
buy NIKE? ADIDAS?
oh my god...expensive =.=


really cant tahan..
go to sleep now lur
gdnight again...muackssss


No comments:

Post a Comment