Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Thursday, November 25, 2010

24 & 25 NOV

wahaha..
im back =D
take jor many photos..
tis time 100% non-edition gah
look at our memories


FIRST DAY


waiting van in MCdonald
vanilla with me
kafe with me


toilet of hotel resort
my first day look
 
FA CB VK



in Restaurant Hou Mei
me and vk again
sweet couple?
sei hao poh.. xD



believe it or not
FA and VK
haha! andrew still not ready yet
im car show girl.. ==
so ugly err
tikus look like 曾志伟.. haha!
my hand cute mou? xD
ahhh.. so scared ah ==
i feel it is disgusting



in hotel room =D
afternoon
they ply card
hahaha~ ghost was there
ready to hv our dinner
after dinner
they were still plying cards. lol



our dinner time
kafe is helpin my dad to 倒茶.. so nice
tikus so clever..noe im taking photo
kafe also clever.. lol!
he so hungry?
yummy leh?? xD




SECOND DAY


having lunch in Pizza Hut
vanilla LLY there
kafe look like black society.. yidui so funny
sei chun hv been taken!
after ply 水上过山车..湿完 ==






going back to ipoh =(

tikus 招牌动作 (press一下) haha




arrived ipoh. in Magic Planet
last photo =(




EXTRA PHOTOS




kafe new piercing.. 偷拍one
pro mou? xD


they r doing 18X action.. haha


someone showing his petpet.. xD






tat's all for today
thks for viewing...
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment