Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Saturday, November 20, 2010

there are something same...
just you dn understand
u wont noe what u r doing if u r in the situation

i wanna be talkative
maybe LS... ya.. maybe
but im still myself
i never change my way

dn hv any explaination
misunderstanding will lead ppl dn wanna listen to my explaination



wow.. holiday lur
still waiting for 24 Nov
hv a damn nice trip with my lovely friends
last enjoyment..

after tat, i wanna bei guan oready
hmmm... how to do tat ah?


firstly,
i wont upload photo to facebook in tat moment lor

secondly,
i wont hang out with all of u lor

thirdly,
dn wan let u all come my house
or
i dn wan go u all geh house

lolx


maybe i really will feel bored until die
but never mind
because after back from genting
i will always tell myself

NO FAMILY
NO FRIENDS
NO LOVE
JUST MY DREAM

america, im coming =D

No comments:

Post a Comment