Lee Pace is my Dream Man

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

aduhh..

today is third day go to school
erm.. i feel better after change my seat
i like to sit with Ivy =D
Tikus and Kafe also sit bhind me
like tis i wont boring lur =3

hmm.. today we go to computer class mah
i donnoe why.. i damn shy tat time >.<
bcoz hor... HAHAHAHAHA
dn wan tell ler.. Vanilla say so obvious.. haha
however lar...i dn wan be monitor ahhhhh.. T.T

sei ah Lun suddenly call me a new name.. "C gemuk B" wor
go die lar him >.<
ming ming not fat also giv u all call dou fat jor =.=
xun lar.. hear dou sien.. haha
Ivy said - why u can tahan they call u like tis de? u wont angry de meh?
LOL... she dn understand me ah.. xDD


wow.. i do really love business and maths
but these few days i damn sleepy in the class
make me cant concentrate =.=
xun lar.. try my best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment